Here are some tips and tricks on using the Scrubza Power Scrubber. Be Lazy! Work Smart!
- If you have a few cordless drills lying around, use the lighter one. Unlike drilling holes, holding a drill while resisting the torque (especially on vertical surfaces) can get tiring.
- Do not use the hammer drill setting.
- Make sure you test out each new surface. If you put too much pressure on a material, you may scratch the surface.
- Apply a bit of cleaning product before each use. Let the cleaning product soften whatever residue or build up you are trying to remove. This means less time scrubbing!
- Some of the scouring pad may remain on the surfaces you clean, especially if you are cleaning vigorously. This will simply wash/wipe away.
- Remember to have fun!